Sunday, May 1, 2011

More Easter goodies....

I am way behind in posting these. I was away to Montreal last week and then to London, ON to visit with my sister for the weekend and seem to have lost track of time. I have a few more Easter treats to show off before I move on to Mother's day etc.

These first little goodies are a direct case from Mary Fish's blog. I loved how these teeny tiny boxes can be decorated using punches and embelishments. The directions are on Mary's blog if you are interested.




These skinny bags are filled with the Easter M&M's and some Citrus Jelly Bellies. The4 central  toppers are cased from  France over at Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie.
Aren't they just the cutest? She used a different base but the fronts are basically the same. My base for them is a 4 3/4 by 1 1/2 inch piece of cardstock that has been scored from each end at 2 inches and then a 3/4inch circle punched in the center of the 3/4 x 1.5 center area/bottom of the cardstock.

This first cutie can be found here. France has direstions and a video so I will not bore you here with the details. I used the ribbon from sale-a-bration on her head.










This little chick can be found here.
I think they are so cute! The eyes are not so great but in real life they really didn't look so scarey.












The bunnies are found here.  As you will notice France used pink and Brown but I was leaning more to the neutrals.















This version was just to simplify the work a bit I used the scallop circle punch in Daffodil Delight and sponged the edges a bit with some Peach Parfait, the beak is a small square of Peach Parfait and the eyes are from the owl punch then a white gel pen pupil was drawn in.









This bunny is just the head from the bunny in the previous post.













 I hope you enjoyed these pop over and check out Frenchie's blog and then come back as I have more to share later this week.

I promise!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sharri

2 comments:

  1. where can I find the lil cellophane bags that are long and skinny like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stampin'Up has them in their catalogue. 50/pkg item #124134 in Canada and US.

    ReplyDelete